
We are so thrilled. We had our 20 week ultra sound last week. Not long after the nurse turned the machine on, we saw the evidence! By that time, Jimmy had already text messaged everyone in his phone book! The baby looks healthy and the best part is... I can finally go SHOPPING! ;) This has been a smooth pregnancy so far. I feel great. I have regionals basketball this weekend, and I'm determined to finish up the season strong! We'll see if the others appreciate me waddling up and down the court...
We are so lucky to be future parents and are excited to take on this adventure. The Lord blesses us in mysterious ways. This has really been a miracle. We can't wait to meet our little bundle.
2 comments:
YEA!!! We can't wait to meet little Jimmy Jr. Congrats guys! WE LOVE YOU and MISS YOU TONS!!!
Hey there!!! It's Cheris!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I bet having a little boy is going to be soooo much fun!!! I was kind of hoping you'd have girl though so she could take care of Jenny's little guys!!! How are you guys doing? How are you feeling Sarah?! Your almost into double digits that so great!!! I hope you both are doing amazing!!!
Check out our family blog... it's paulandcherisvreeken.blogspot.com
Post a Comment