7.09.2008

the BABY'S room!

We have been busy getting ready for the baby! This room used to have wood paneling and was quite unattractive. Jimmy did great work! Once he gets started on a project, he really gets in the zone. All I asked for was a little paint. He re-did the molding, got new closet doors, installed a ceiling fan and even put up window treatments! (ironing them first!) I was quite impressed with his work. My sister made the bumpers and Jessica got me some wall decals. We just need one more final touch. The BABY! 7 weeks to go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! We can't wait to meet the little guy. Nice work Jimmy; on the room we mean...

Anonymous said...

It's adorable!!! I'm so excited for you guys to her him here!!!

We need Jimmy to work on our place!!! He did a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! I love it- email me and I'll get you onto my blog and give you directions to put your "blog friends" up on your blog! It was so fun seeing you last week- you look so cute prego!!

scottandashleyloughran@hotmail.com

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

WOW!! Good Job Jimmy! It looks so good! You two are gonna have the CUTEST baby ever!

Stephanie said...

Sara, I hope you don't mind, but Ashley told me your blog was on her blogroll so I looked it up. You look GREAT pregnant (I saw Courtney a few days ago and she said you were glowing at the mall and I agree) and the room and crib are SO cute. Less than two weeks, I bet you are excited!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails