This season is not my favorite. In fact, Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday. I have always dressed up and joined the crowd, but it doesn’t excite me. It seems like it’s just an excuse for little hooligans to run around the neighborhood past their bed time. (Break-ins, smashed pumpkins…etc) I found a giraffe costume for the little man, which turned out pretty cute. He was ok with it until we went to the ward party. He screamed the whole time. (I think he was just mad that he couldn’t be batman.) So, Lucas and I left early- leaving Jimmy in charge of the haunted maze at the church.
We also had our car broken into last week. Which proves my point. They took our xm radio and broke our window. It could have been worse, I guess. I was just mad because I’m sure I was awake with the baby while all the ruckus was going on. I later found out that we were one of 6 break-ins in a two block radius. It’s been hard to sleep even though I’m sure they won’t come back to this area. Jimmy took a walk around the block at 2am the night after because he saw a man walking around in a hood. What was he going to do with this man in the hood once he found him? I have no idea. It was hard for both of us to sleep. I guess you could say, “Happy Haunting.”
Tonight, we just stayed home and guarded the house. My sister Tammy came over with her three "electronics." Mason, Ethan and Chloe. Better known as the Robot, i-phone and Wii. We just finished locking up the house and hopefully all the "hooligans" will go HOME. :)
Happy Halloween, everyone.




3 comments:
Lucas looks so darling in his costume. Halloween can be a lot of fun. I have always loved the holiday...but I totally understand not liking what it bring out in people. It is a lot of fun with kids though...they really enjoy the candy and all the dressing up.
Lucas is adorable!!! He is gonna be one handsome man!!! I love the other costumes too.
I hope you guys had a great Halloween!!!
Lucas looks adorable! I'm sorry about your car- that stinks!!
Post a Comment