
Jim had the opportunity to bless Lucas today. He did a beautiful job. Lucas was surrounded by his Dad, Grandpa, Uncles and Friends. It was a very spiritual day for us. Grandma and Uncle Will shared their testimonies along with Me. Lucas is such a good baby and we are so blessed that Heavenly Father sent him to us. It's neat to know that we are each sent to the families that we are for a reason. I am so grateful that my parents decided to have 6 children instead of 5. I can't help but wonder how tough life would be without the examples of my siblings and parents. I have looked to them for support and encouragement often throughout my life. I am especially blessed to have been strengthened by their testimonies. Lucas has a divine purpose and is here in our family for a reason. I am excited to watch him grow in the gospel and see what kind of mission Heavenly Father sent him here to complete.
3 comments:
What a special day for your family. I am so glad that Lucas was able to be blessed by the special men in his life...and espcially his dad. What a wonderful blessing for your family. I hope you don't ever forget that spirt you felt and the love for your family. being a mommy can be so hard...hang on to the good moments...they will help you get through the tough ones.
BTW: Thanks so much for your comment on my blog...your support and advice were really appreciated. I loved yoru insight about feeling the pain...it really helped me.
Darling pictures. Isen't it amazing having a new baby in your home- their spirits are sooo strong and the viel is so thin. I ditto everything you said ;)!
HEY!! Good to hear from you! We are doing really well. We are hanging out in Ohio. Tyler is staying busy with work. And I'm at home with two little girls. Your little boy is very cute. How are you guys doing? Are you still in Washington?
Post a Comment