Lucas and I went on our first road trip last week! We tagged along with my parents to see family all throughout Idaho. We first went to Payette to see cousins of mine.Our second stop was in Blackfoot. We stayed there for 5 days with my Grandparents. Lucas got to meet his Great Grandparents for the first time. They're getting old. While we were there, Grandpa managed to hit a parked car and act like nothing happened. (thank goodness there was no damage) Later that SAME DAY, he drove up and over a median, running over a HUGE sign. This all happened with me and Lucas in the back seat! I was scared for my life. Grandma is slightly off her rocker these days as well... she kept seeing people that weren't there and asking me who we were. She loved Lucas though. She wouldn't even stop talking to him for a picture! I love them so much, and we were so lucky to get to see them. (and make it home in one piece!)
Idaho Falls Temple
Our third stop was in Coeur d 'Alene to visit my big bro and his family. We were lucky to catch my nieces basketball games. They are getting so big - it's fun to watch them grow up!Here are some pics of Lucas and his big cousins.

Jacqualine is his first babysitter. (I was hers)
It was bitter-sweet because we left Jimmy at home during a heavy quarter of school. He wasn't feeling well, either - so a special thanks to Dr. Mom! His Mom came over and Doctored him up.Jimmy had the house clean, all but a counter full of his mom's homeopathic meds. (We like to call it "witch craft.") and of course there was no toilet paper on the roll. I can't complain, because the bedroom was spotless, the laundry was done and the kitchen was clean. We missed you, Jimmy! It's good to be home.

3 comments:
I love the pictures!! Lucas is so adorable! I especially love the one of him in the car seat. Glad you guys had a fun road trip!
You know, I think even though Blackfoot is so tiny everyone is linked there somehow. Both of my parents were born and raised in Blackfoot, and my relatives from both sides still live there so we visit often. Funny. Lucas is getting big!
I see my mom left Jimmy a apple cider vinegar, cayan and honey concoction.... "witch craft" sounds about right! lol!
Post a Comment