We have yet to take pictures in a studio. It's just so much cheaper (free-er) to do it this way! I think someday I'll invest in some professional backdrops and lighting. Here are some recent pictures that I've taken:
and this last one is Lucas' little cousin Presley: She's perfect!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute!!! He is so handsome- my goodness :)! If we ever happen to have a boy- I want to go shoppin' with ya kay... he is just too cute!And you did a great job with the pics- yes I do need a better camera :)!
the one of presley looks just like an anne geddy's photo...good job! we will have to do all the cousins when you guys come out here...at the beach or something!
He is adorable! Great job on the pictures, we take our at home too. And, professional backdrops and lighting actually do not cost that muc, we looked into them some time back, but don't really have the room for it right now.
8 comments:
So cute!!! He is so handsome- my goodness :)! If we ever happen to have a boy- I want to go shoppin' with ya kay... he is just too cute!And you did a great job with the pics- yes I do need a better camera :)!
I LOVE these pictures! He is such a beautiful baby. And very in style thanks to his mommy =) I SOOOO badly wish I had studio equipment too!
You did such a great job on the pics! He so handsome. Where did you get that hat?
Jenny gave him that hat! It went with a newborn outfit. He's just now fitting the hat, but grew out of the outfit a LONG time ago.
Those are so cute! We have never taken Russell to a studio either. It's so much easier to just do it at home and they are more themselves!
the one of presley looks just like an anne geddy's photo...good job! we will have to do all the cousins when you guys come out here...at the beach or something!
oh and i thought that was the hat i got him! yes...i ROCK!!! whoop whoop!!!
He is adorable! Great job on the pictures, we take our at home too. And, professional backdrops and lighting actually do not cost that muc, we looked into them some time back, but don't really have the room for it right now.
Post a Comment