Today, I found him in the toilet. I know. Gross. Even though it keeps me on my toes, I'm so glad to see him get around. He is so proud of himself when he finds something new. It's really sweet to watch his expressions and see him learn.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok, I think he may be the best dressed baby EVER :)! He is just the cutest thing and I can't believe he is 9 months- CRAZY!!!!
4 comments:
Ok, I think he may be the best dressed baby EVER :)! He is just the cutest thing and I can't believe he is 9 months- CRAZY!!!!
Cutest. Baby. Boy. Ever. Seriously.
I cannot get over how cute he is!! I just love looking at the pictures you post on here!
He is the cutest thing ever. You are going to have to watch out...what a heart breaker. Love his eyes and your dark coloring...so cute!
Post a Comment