10.23.2009

BLURB deal.

I received an email promotion from Blurb, and I thought I'd share. If you're planning on turning your blogs into books, this is the best site to use. You just "slurp" everything right over into your book.

Use this promo code: BLURBTREAT and get 20% off all books (up to 5) and free ground shipping.

*offer ends November 24th, 2009, so get on it, people!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is great! I've been looking at Blurb for creating a simple wedding album for the parents--have you ever used it before? Is the quality good? Of course they're getting REAL prints to frame and whatnot, but for an album I just haven't found anything that really suits me, so I figured I might as well create it myself.

Sara said...

I'm in the process of making two books, but haven't seen the quality yet. I've had friends use Blurb and hear good reviews. The prices are pretty reasonable.

BTW, I called Lindsey "Lisa" today at our volleyball game. Wasn't the first time, or the last. I guess I just can't get you out of my mind. :)

Lisa said...

Good deal! I'll give it a shot! I just don't want it to look all hokey, ya know what I mean?
And that's not the first time Z has been called Lisa. What can I say, I've just left such great shoes for her to fill.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails