11.19.2009

What next?


Holy cow. Lucas is giving me a run for my money these days. I'm sure it shows on my face.
He is non-stop. Everything I do gets un-done in a matter of seconds. He has climbed to the highest heights and explored every inch of this house. He cracks us up with his mischievous expressions and the things he finds "fun". When I make him stop what he's doing, he has started throwing little fits. I try to ignore them and do my best not to laugh. On Sunday a few weeks ago, Lucas was laying on the floor in the hall face down, motionless. Everyone that passed wondered what on earth he was doing. Well, he was mid-tantrum.
OY. What did I get myself into?
On top of my Mom's computer, in the cabinet.
Amidst the TROUBLE, he loves to help. Here he is helping Papa blow leaves,
and as always, making sure the neighbor dog Tux gets fed.
We also had a swine-flu scare (who hasn't?) and the Dr wanted to test Lucas. He just had symptoms of a cold, but the doc wanted to be safe. 5" long swabs up both nostrils at the same time = unhappy Lucas. The test came back negative thank goodness.
Things are crazy around here, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

Kennach said...

HOw time flies! I find myself missing having a little baby...uh oh...Dare I have another one1

Marie Tere said...

Welcome to my life with JH! He'll keep you on your toes too! I see so much of your dad in Lukas, it's amazing! He is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails