1.04.2010

{Lucky You!}

Alisa and Katie got jewelry and hair bows,
Kristy and Ellis got Mommy Daughter aprons,
and Shannon got a beautifully bedazzled Coke!

I was so glad I participated in {Lucky You!} this past year.
I made an effort to do things that I've never done.
Here's what I learned in doing so.
  • I now love to bedazzle.
  • I have an appreciation for cute pieces of jewelry but not a talent in making them. I'm sure there's still some beads on the dining room floor. OY.
  • I have learned a LOT about sewing, but sewing machines scare me. Still.
  • It was fun to make random gifts for people. I really enjoyed it!


2 comments:

Emily said...

I love all your recent posts. They make me laugh. And I LOVE the pictures. Lucas has such a funny stink eye...it cracks me up. Thanks for sharing.

Kristy Weaver said...

I love the aprons and the shirt. I am going to get you your gift - you put me to shame in getting me mine on time. :(. Love all the things you did - you really are creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails