3.23.2011

Action Packed Saturday

We started off at Seattle Children's Hospital "Health Fair". We heard they were giving away helmets and Lucas just happens to have an obsession with them (and all things hat related). I have been shopping for one and had no idea they were $20 or more! So, we scored! They gave them to Jimmy and I too! They had lots of fun activities, including an "operating room" where kids got to play doctor on little stuffed patients. Lucas named his Max. They also sold discounted booster seats and car seats. Lucas even got to sit in an ambulance. 

 
  Our next stop was Woodland Park Zoo where Jimmy needed to meet with classmates to work on a final. We excitedly tagged along. It was a bit rainy, but we had fun. Our favorite part was the gorillas. Hands down.
If I were a gorilla, this is EXACTLY what I'd be doing. 
 ...and then there was the regurgitating Gorilla. Apparently she just does this all day for fun. Nobody knows what her food started out as... because she just kept eating and throwing up the same food. She did it at least 5 times when we were there. SO gross.
 They gave Orangutans chalk to color with. This one didn't want to color though. He handed the zookeeper back the chalk and asked her to paint his nails with it. :)
 We had SUCH a fun, jam-packed day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails