- uneasy because I am pretty sure that I just broke my favorite camera lens. (just months outside it's warranty) Pretty sick to my stomach.
- Also sick because of how much time I have taken off this past month.
- Very unexcited to do laundry that is currently in heaps.
- Annoyed that we might have to replace Holly Hybrid. (my car) She's definitely not been behaving.
- Stressed for my also stressed husband who continues to prepare for his DAT exam for dental school. I helped him study the other night and left with a huge headache. Overwhelmed at the material, I asked him, "don't you ever want to just QUIT?" His response, "no." He's crazy. :) Better him in school than me I guess.
- Completely nervous and excited at the fact that I have just over 3 months until I am a Mother of 2. The said laundry heaps will surely double. The car/school/work stresses will remain present. There will be lots less sleep. I will have to buy diapers again.
...But then I remember the answered prayer that this is and I feel peace. This has brought us such clarity and understanding. There are times when I think that we're crazy for having another right now, but the thought quickly leaves my mind when I remember all the spiritual experiences we've had leading up to this little spirit.
...and really it's what keeps me going.
Photo taken at 23 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment