8.25.2011

THREE.

My "baby" is three today. 
I can't believe how much he's changed in the last year! He's so grown up and more independent than ever. Asking to go to the skate park, telling me he's spider man or that things are for "boys only". There's also his sweet side that calls me "pretty girl" or "adorable" which are compliments that I can't ignore. 
To my handsome, wild, entertaining, loveable, crazy Lucas,
Happy Birthday!
 
"delivering flowers to my girlfriends"

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a doll! I love, love, LOVE that outift with the vest and hat. Where in the world did you find it?? So stinking cute. What a handsome little man, Happy Birthday!

The Owens Family said...

HE'S SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE these pictures! You're so creative! =)

Sara said...

Thanks, the outfit is kind of a hodge podge of things. Vest is H&M hat is children's place and the tie I think was babies r us. Poor kid. Some day he'll realize I'm playing dress up with him and he's not really a "train conductor" or "missionary" etc. I'm always talking him into things. haha.

Kristy Weaver said...

He is SO adorable! I can't believe he is three already - times sure does fly by. Happy Birthday Lucas!

Anonymous said...

He can not be 3! Crazy! He's so handsome :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails