10.05.2011

Any time now, baby!

 Yes, I could have recycled Lucas' old crib bedding, but I couldn't help it. I'm just as excited to have this baby as I was with Lucas. Time to revamp some things. :)
...and I CAN'T wait to fill that little outfit up with a brand new ball of peach fuzz.


  
Lucas threw his first ever in-store, completely embarrassing, out of control fit.
It was all because he thought we needed to bring home a "little brother panda" to match his pillow pet at home. I tried to talk him into getting the over priced panda for baby as a Christmas gift - but no. It could not wait. 
So I caved. After lots of tears, scanning it on the price check (he loves that) trying to impliment some kind of save our money lesson and a full bladder (mine), we got the silly stuffed animal.
Lucas can't wait to share a room!
One more month!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the wall!! Such a cute idea! I love decorating for the kids room, so much fun. I'm getting so excited for you. And Lucas is just looking out for his little brother, adorable. ;)

Katie Tyler said...

I love the wall- isn't nesting the best??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails