3.01.2012

OREO's and Octonauts

Someone is just a TAD spoiled. For two reasons. I usually give him 3 oreo's for a special treat because he's 3. He snuck 4. His reason? Because he's 3. Good enough for me. I choose my battles. 

Second reason: He lives with Grandma. She lets him watch shows on her laptop. (and I wonder why I'm not his favorite any more!) Why he loves the Octonauts so much, I'll never know. It's a new thing. What once was Bob the Builder turned into Wonder Pets, Mighty Machines and now the Octonauts. 

I remember watching Mr. Rogers. My favorite was Mr. Dress up. If I was lucky, I got to watch a big kid show, like Brady Bunch! Oh how times and television have changed.

Oreos? Well they've been around as long as I can remember. 100 years as the package reads. Happy Birthday, Oreo. We love you.





1 comment:

Lisa said...

My kind of man. Oreos are a staple in this household. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails