The best things in life really are free.
Lucas idolizes ALL of his cousins and would do anything for them. We are so blessed to live close to almost all of them. Aside from Virginia and Idaho, we have quite the number of loved ones living close and that truly is a blessing. I thank God for them daily. I don't think they know how much they all mean to us. Underneath the crazy and the chaos when we're all together, there is a rock solid foundation of love and support in our family unit and for that I am truly blessed.
Lucas idolizes ALL of his cousins and would do anything for them. We are so blessed to live close to almost all of them. Aside from Virginia and Idaho, we have quite the number of loved ones living close and that truly is a blessing. I thank God for them daily. I don't think they know how much they all mean to us. Underneath the crazy and the chaos when we're all together, there is a rock solid foundation of love and support in our family unit and for that I am truly blessed.









1 comment:
Cousins are the best!
Post a Comment