1.09.2009

obscene phone call...

I received a call close to midnight. I ignored it the first time, but the second time it rang, I picked up:

me: hello?
crazy lady: ummm... hi.

long pause.

crazy lady: you called me - who are you?
me: who is this?
crazy lady named Sheryl: Sheryl.
crazy lady named Sheryl: You called me at like 6am. (she sounded offended)
me: well, now YOU are calling ME at midnight.
crazy lady named Sheryl: Oh. You must have dialed the wrong number. bye.
(I wasn't even awake at 6am)

I HATE when I get calls like this. Really? If someone called you that REALLY wanted to talk to you, they would leave a message. I don't know you, Sheryl. Leave me ALONE.

Do any of you return unknown numbers that appear on your cell phones?

For the record, I can't stand it. Don't ever call me asking me who I am. ugh.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so annoying. I never answer the phone if I don't recognize the number and I never call a missed call back when I have no idea who it is. What a freak...sorry about your late night annoyer.

BTW: thanks for the suggestion to get a blessing before my next appointment. I had not even thought of that...what a perfect way to help me find some peace and know that whatever happens is okay. Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails