Here are some new things he's doing:
- Sits up
- Rolls over (he rolled over in December for the first time but now he's a champ)
- Eats solids. His favorites are green beans and sweet potatoes. He also LOVES his rice cereal.
- Reaches when he wants picked up (i LOVE when he does this!)
- He is always spotting airplanes. His changing table is right next to the window and he loves to watch them fly by.
- He has always loved his Johnny Jumper. Now when he jumps, on his way up, he keeps on pumping his feet. Almost like he's goin' double time! He goes crazy in that thing... slammin' into the door jams... he even hangs from them when he gets a hold of them. I think I'm going to be in trouble when this kid gets more mobile...
- He now weighs 18 lbs and is 28" long {100% height 75%weight - which makes 25% weight to height} He's long and skinny is what that means. Those big chubby cheeks are deceiving. I'm having a hard time getting him to eat lately.
- He has started to scoot while laying on his back. I lay him on one end of his crib and when I go check on him he is usually on the complete opposite end.
- He is a happy baby and generally wakes up talking and laughing to himself. He is perfectly content in his crib and would play in it all day if I'd let him.
2 comments:
awww!! he's getting so big! thats a pretty sweet toy he has there...he must have the coolest aunt jenny like...EVER!!
He is SOOOOO CUTE! We have to get our boys together because Jacob actually weighs more than him and I think is almost as long!!!!!! And he's 2 1/2 months younger! My child is seriously a TANK! He seems like such a happy boy! You're gonna have to post a video of that Jonny jumpy thing (I don't remember the name) so we can all see him going crazy =)
Post a Comment