Attention fellow bloggers: I have been trying to "go private" on blogger to prevent crazies from getting my personal info... etc.
Is there a way to be private and still allow my selected people to "follow" me and see my latest postings?
I haven't had much success figuring it out.
Please send me your email address if you want an invite to continue to have access to our blog.
jimsaramiller@gmail.com
I appreciate the help guys!
2 comments:
I was sad the other day when I realized I couldn't see your blog! my email address is aleisaprice@gmail.com
I'm pretty sure I'm already on your list since I had to sign in a few weeks ago. There isn't a way to follow a private blog, but your blog still shows up in Google Reader so are you not fully private yet? If you need to add me again you have my email address.
Post a Comment