Check it out! If you register with this website, you will get a FREE 8"x8" photo book and lots of free prints. I love hearing about awesome deals like this, so check it out everyone! I'm working on my photo book now!
I just ordered my book. All I had to pay for was the extra pages. Otherwise, it was FREE. I also got TONS of other free items just for registering. Great deal, guys! Check it out if you haven't already.
Hey Sara! I went to the site but was a little confused on how it all worked. I registered but then didn't really see what to do next. Maybe I ddin't try hard enough...
BTW, they do have basketball in Utah and are pretty good, BUT you got me, they don't have you and who could put up with my wacky hair each month : ) I need a root check and something new, maybe highlights. I'll text for an appointment.
so happy to be back, and so happy to be playing with you ladies : )
Once you check out, it should show your discounted amount. You can also click on "Credits & Discounts" and it'll show you all your free stuff. I did end up paying a little in shipping, but there's like a 2 page list of FREE items. I'm not sure WHY it's all free, but, hey. I'm fine with it!
Paaga, I just emailed you. Let me know if you're still having probs.
3 comments:
I just ordered my book. All I had to pay for was the extra pages. Otherwise, it was FREE. I also got TONS of other free items just for registering. Great deal, guys!
Check it out if you haven't already.
Hey Sara! I went to the site but was a little confused on how it all worked. I registered but then didn't really see what to do next. Maybe I ddin't try hard enough...
BTW, they do have basketball in Utah and are pretty good, BUT you got me, they don't have you and who could put up with my wacky hair each month : ) I need a root check and something new, maybe highlights. I'll text for an appointment.
so happy to be back, and so happy to be playing with you ladies : )
Once you check out, it should show your discounted amount. You can also click on "Credits & Discounts" and it'll show you all your free stuff. I did end up paying a little in shipping, but there's like a 2 page list of FREE items. I'm not sure WHY it's all free, but, hey. I'm fine with it!
Paaga, I just emailed you. Let me know if you're still having probs.
Post a Comment