4.30.2009

Lucas LIVE


The last few days I have come to realize just how much baby-proofing needs to be done! Lucas is everywhere.
I caught him saying "Dada" on camera, so I had to share:

5 comments:

The Owens said...

Awe AWEE AAWE AWEEEE AAAWEE that's so cute!

Kristy Weaver said...

He is so adorable - he is going to break a lot of hearts when he grows up. I think he is my favorite little boy! :)

Marie Tere said...

Are you sure it was "dada", maybe is was "tia" as in Ashli? He is beyond cute! You are such a good mom! And nice knees too! xoxo

ashli nashli said...

For some reason the video said no long available to me - my luck. But I agree with Tere, he must have said "tia" because he wanted me to come over and play.

Brad and Keri said...

He is so cute! Don't you love how your child can find in about two seconds something you don't want him to have or that's dangerous after you've spent forever baby-proofing the area? They're born with that special ability I've decided.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails