Jimmy is away this week with the scouts at a so called "High Adventure."
I asked Lucas where Daddy was today. (this was purposely done to get him out of the cabinet that he was not supposed to be in) BIG mistake. He dropped everything and RAN to the front window, then to the door, then to the window again, down the hallway, to the bathroom and bedroom. When he realized that Daddy wasn't home after all, he stood in the center of the living room and he cried. and cried. and CRIED. Mean trick I played. Sorry, buddy.
4 comments:
low blow Sara...lol Where is he?
They're on Orcas Island somewhere.
How cool for Jimmy. Alex just survived a week at camp too!
The pic posted, Lukas resembles one of Kristi's boys...so cute!
Lucas is such a little stud. I think he is the best dressed little boy I know. Super cute. We should get together sometime.
Post a Comment