5.24.2010

Papa, Daddy and Groobs

This little man loves mowing the lawn. It scares me to DEATH. I just know he's going to lose a limb, but it's important to him to always be helping with whatever is going on.
Watching Papa and Daddy work:
He was such a great helper UNTIL he realized the shorts he was wearing had pockets! Hello? WAY more fun.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You just look at your little boy and can tell he's a ton of fun. He is so cute. I want a little boy...maybe someday.

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

He is so adorable! Kinda makes me want to have a kid, hoping he's at cute at Lucas!

Sara said...

Yes, Emma! With your luck you'd have TWO! :) Get on it, sister!

...and Amy - I keep dreaming of having a sweet little Lauren baby someday! She was the CUTEST! They all are, but I remember just drooling over her at church! Maybe if I have another boy, I'll trade you for a girl. :)

Keri said...

So handsome! Love the pockets, love that he has no fear of the lawn mower. We can't wait to visit again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails