FRECKLE!
and this, my friends would be a NOSE POSE:
He is pretty proud of his "angel kiss". All though, I have been making a pretty big deal out of it and I think he's getting tired of the attention to his nose. He told me today, "You can have your kiss back now, Mom." Does that mean he thinks I'm an angel?? I'll take it. :)
I always hated my freckles, and I want Lucas to be proud of his! I always associated freckles with nerds and glasses. I thought others would perceive me that way if I kept getting freckles. Well, I've come to terms and actually - there are days where I wish I were more of a "nerd". Oh, and the freckles just keep on coming.
While we're up close and personal with my child's FACE, what color are his eyes?! I asked him and he said green. (but I think he says that because it's his favorite color) My Mother says hazel. I lean towards a greyish brown - only because I have no idea what hazel really is. Our doctor said his eyes would establish a set color after 6 months. Well, 6 months came and went and they were blue. I even have pictures from his first birthday with blue eyes. The photo below was just before his 2nd birthday. Maybe they'll change with his mood. Or like Edward. haha. So fun to watch children grow and change!
I love this kid!

1 comment:
Hee hee Jacob has gotten 2 recently also, but they are on his little tushy so I haven't posted a picture ;)
Post a Comment