12.13.2008

Swim Party

I came ALL this way - and they're going to tell me not to dive?!? pshhh...
Lucas had his first swim today! His big cousin Gavin turned 8 and threw quite the swim party. I'm not sure what he thought of it. I wasn't the best swim partner for him to have. I don't like to get my hair wet, or get water in my ears, or get chlorine in my eyes, or get raisined fingers... you get the picture. If his Daddy were there, I'm sure he would have loved it. He did like the shower afterwards though. He laughed the whole time.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am the EXACT same way. How did I not know this before? For that very reason, I love hot tubs.

Emily said...

I HATE to swim. I love the hot tub, but that is about it. I don't blame you for not wanting to get all yucky...who would.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails