4.13.2009

Easter in Coeur d 'Alene

There has been another addition to the Fagan grandkids. Justin William was born on March 3. We had the opportunity to go to Idaho to see my Brother bless him and to spend Easter with them. That new little boy is a STUD. I'm so glad we got to go meet him!

We had a nice trip. The kids had a Flashlight Easter egg hunt the night before Easter. I think it's one they will remember. Easter Sunday was very spiritual. We had a really nice meeting and it was so nice to be at church with family.

I tried getting a picture of Lucas and his very first painted egg...
but like everything else, he just wanted to eat it.
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Kennach said...

Have I mentioned that your little guy is absolutely adorable...and you dress him sooo cute!

Kristy Weaver said...

He is such a handsome little man. You do really dress him in the cutest outfits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails