
Lucas loves and has always loved watching airplanes. He now makes airplane noises, and flies planes through the house non-stop. I decided I would throw an airplane party for his special day.
I made my first attempt at a fondant frosted cake. It is an airplane runway in the shape of a one. Or you could call it a "ONEWAY". :)
We played pin the pilot on the plane and made paper airplanes to fly through a target. It was a fun night with family. Lucas didn't get nearly as messy as we thought he would with his cake which was totally fine. He made up for it afterward playing naked in the yard. (which I'm sure was his favorite thing about the party)
Here are some {oodles} pictures:
(he was born 8-25 at 7:00)
Here are some {oodles} pictures:
(he was born 8-25 at 7:00)






4 comments:
Oh how cute and creative!!! He's seriously the cutest ever!!!! Model baby!!! Congratulations on a life changing year! =)
He is such a cute little boy! Cute cake.
What a fun party. You are so creative and talented, and a great mom. I'm glad his birthday was so much fun.
Oh darling- you are such a good Mom! I can't believe he's 1- seriously- weren't you just pregnant??? :) Such a handsome boy- tell him to call Ella in what 20 years kay!!!
Post a Comment