7.12.2009

so long quiet Sunday afternoon...



I was washing dishes when out of the corner of my eye, I see Lucas' head pop up through the pass through. He climbed up on thomas and onto the chair. I'm not sure I can call this my "day of rest" anymore.
Funny that I find the time to complain about his recent discovery as he is currently on another chair in the computer room. Holy cow. I'd better go.

4 comments:

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

he is so stinkin cute!

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a climber! Things get much more interesting from here on out!

Emily said...

Oh the joys of toddlers. They are so excited about life and discovery...it is fun to watch...but oh so tiring.

BTW: he is such a cute kids...seriously good lookin'. You guys did good.

Kennach said...

he looks sooo much older now. wow! better start working on the next one...haha! He is so cute! how much older is Leila? :)

I miss you. we need to do something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails