
The best part about Lucas' active lifestyle? His NAPS. He goes and goes until he crashes. Thank goodness for his 3-a-day napping schedule. You'd think the house would be clean or something. :)
I get just as excited to see him when he wakes up as I do when I put him down. He is such a happy guy - bed head and all.
3 comments:
I am so happy to see that Leila is not the only one who sleeps in a million different positions...it's hilarious...oh Lucas, you are growing so fast.
I love these pictures of him sleeping! one of my favorite things is right when Ellis wakes up. I totally understand how you feel about putting them down and then almost purposely waking them up. I miss Ellis when she is sleeping, but love the break I get. :)
Awww....Lucas I miss you! Nixon still walks around saying "MaaacccGruuuuuber" He holds it out like that and says it in his best Uncle Jimmy/Scottish voice...lol
Post a Comment