Holy cow!!! I can't believe he is WALKING!!! WOW! So early! They grow up way too fast!
Good job Lucas! I love it when they first learn to walk- their wobbly legs are so cute! Yay, he'll be walking for the summer; such fun!
Oh no...you better watch out. The video is soooo cute! Your son is so darling...he is just beautiful.
wow...10 months...good job Lucas!! awww...what a fun time for you guys!
YAY Lucas!!!! We're so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Holy cow!!! I can't believe he is WALKING!!! WOW! So early! They grow up way too fast!
Good job Lucas! I love it when they first learn to walk- their wobbly legs are so cute! Yay, he'll be walking for the summer; such fun!
Oh no...you better watch out. The video is soooo cute! Your son is so darling...he is just beautiful.
wow...10 months...good job Lucas!! awww...what a fun time for you guys!
YAY Lucas!!!! We're so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment