9.21.2011

Happiness

Last week after Lucas and I went to my check-up, I took Lucas to see Daddy's Eagle Project that sits outside the hospital. He completed it when he was 16. Lucas mentions it every time we drive in or out of my appointments. "there's Daddy's benches!!" Finally we got to sit on them.
(The cowboy hat was a battle I chose not to have this particular morning. We made it to my 8am appointment and that's what matters. :)

I'm so proud of Jimmy for his scouting success and hope Lucas wants to follow in his Daddy's footsteps. :)
While completing an Eagle project I'm sure brings happiness, the happiness I wanted to mention in this post can be found at...
HAPPY DONUTS!
Which is EXACTLY where Lucas and I went next.
Every time I go there I make sure and let them know that they ARE the best doughnut shop around... after which, I stuff my face with my favorite sugar-coated doughnut.

1 comment:

The Owens Family said...

Awe that's cute that you took him there! I bet that made Jimmy's day! And I LOVE the cowboy hat! You rock that Lucas! Oh and YES happy donuts IS the BEST!!! Haven't had it since seminary days... I think it's time to go back! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails