9.15.2011

Lucas says

  • "Mom! My legs have HAIR on them! ...YESSSS!" (in his manly voice)
  • For what ever reason, all his past tense words are pronounced ED at the end;  catch-ED, work-ED, poop-ED.
  • He also has been replacing the word "was" with "been". It sounds so southern. "I been at the park" "I been hiding from you" "We been at the fair" "That been hilarious!"
  • me: What do you want to do today? lucas: "Let's go to TARGET!" or "Let's go to the MALL!" (i love him)
  • Everything is a competition. "I'm beating you!" As he races to put on his seat belt, get dressed or eat dinner. Pretty sure that is hereditary. (on both sides)
  • I also love when he tells me, "what are we going to do with you?" or "you make me tired, Mommy."
  • One of his favorite people right now is Uncle Jeramy - He corrects me every time I call him by his real name and tells me "NO, MOM. It's FOOGS." (Jeramy's high school nick name) He prays for him and tries to talk and act like him, saying "peace out homie".
  • Yesterday Jimmy was drinking a pop which I don't let Lucas have. He told Jimmy, "You're being a bad ezzample daddy." after which, I'm sure he asked for a sip.

He would ride his bike or kick a ball around all day if we let him. He's growing into such a big BOY. Leg hair and all.

Here he is crafting. ;) He really does hang out with me too much.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwww! These are so cute! I especially loved the Uncle Foogs thing. Tell "Foogs" we said hi and we miss him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails