We have the coolest friends in our ward that put on a Murder Mystery party. It was a blast!
Thanks, Alanna and Tyler for a fun night out!
My character was "Baroness Ravioli" and Jim was "Capo "Toto" Tequila".
I racked my brain trying to figure out how to find a maternity flapper dress! I never did find what I wanted, but Good Will never fails and I ended up getting best costume. :)
My favorite part of the night was getting to wear RED LIPSTICK.
(and then worrying that it was on my teeth all night)
My favorite part of the night was getting to wear RED LIPSTICK.
(and then worrying that it was on my teeth all night)
I see dead people...
still in character
Lucas got to hang out with his Uncle Jeramy that night - and still talks about how much fun he had.
Jeramy took him to 2 parks, tilt (first arcade experience), and McDonalds. What an awesome Uncle!
I think he was fine with us being gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment