9.07.2011

My tag-along

I promised Lucas if he would come with me to my last wedding rehearsal that I would treat him to a ride on the Monorail. He quickly agreed to come. He worked great as a carpool buddy - I skimmed through Seattle afternoon traffic in no time. :)

We actually had a lot of fun together. We've been having lots of Mommy-Lucas dates now that we're 2 months away from having a third wheel. ;)

He ended up being a huge help. I think he enjoyed being the stand-in ring bearer at the rehearsal. They asked him to walk down the isle so they could figure out everyone's timing... and, well - he ran. 

 dinner at the Seattle Center
 goofy groobs on the monorail
I love this kid and am so grateful for all our time together.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I remember those last few months before Tristan came...I wanted every moment I could have just me and Isabella. What a sweet guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails