
I was just informed that Monday - Wednesday of this coming week, Old Navy Southcenter will be doing their additional half off clearance event. They do it a few times a year.
I've been waiting for it, because it has been an EXTRA long time since they've done it and I only shop when they do it. Almost all the clothes Lucas wears right now are from Last year's event. (he wasn't even born yet.) Yes, I'm crazy like that. So, if you're crazy like me, you'd better hit up ON SC!
*They have been known to change sale dates at the last minute, so I'll let you know if this changes.
**Also, if you've purchased anything in the last 14 days before the sale and it was a clearance item, they will reimburse you if you bring in your receipt. I've done that before, too.
***One more thing - If you want to get an even BETTER deal, do their silly little surveys at the end of their receipts, and get another 10% off the next purchase. I never enter an Old Navy w/out one. Don't laugh, I've already admitted to being crazy. Why pay full price when you don't have to?
So, If I haven't purchased all they have by the time you get there, buy yourself something nice. :)
Happy shopping.
3 comments:
thanks SO much- I love these sales too- I'm stoppin' by tomorrow :)!
Okay, people. The sale is also going on at South Hill Old Navy and Supermall Old Navy Through Wednesday. I also just got back from Supermall and saw that Children's Place is doing additional half off clearance, too. (they do that often though.)
I was able to get an additional 25% off my already amazing deals by printing a coupon off ON's website. Click on Old Navy Weekly to find coupons for yourself.
Old Navy here I come! They have the cutest clothes for little girls!
Post a Comment