7.10.2009

MEGA


I just found a new outlet store! My sister, Tammy took me there and it's pretty good! The Mega Toy outlet is in Fife. Their headquarters are there and they have lots of great things for SUPER cheap. You might be familiar with some of their brands:

Rose Art
Magnetix
MEGA puzzles
MEGA bloks

I just got Lucas a big pull along firetruck filled with MEGA Bloks (giant Legos) that I'll save for his birthday. I also got 4 other family gifts and back to school supplies for Jimmy all for under $30. They have several big building sets that normally would be $80 averaging around $10. Some sets were even $1! There are 18 grandkids on my side and 6 on Jimmy's side. (That's a lot of birthday gifts!) I have to stock up when I can!
I always have to share a good deal when I find one!
I couldn't find the address, but I can give directions if anyone is interested. It's in the industrial area of Fife on 70th ave.

I hope someone can benefit from this!

Here is their official website to get an idea of what they carry.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

At Christmas time they have HUGE markdowns too (most things under $4). I didn't realize they were open all year though, I thought it was just in December.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails