I tried to wait until my Christmas cards got sent out to share our latest pictures, but I just couldn't! I didn't post the picture we chose for the card, so if you're lucky you'll get one in the mailbox! *enjoy*
LOL I feel the same way! I couldn't wait, so they are the same pictures on Facebook, but oh well =) These are AMAZING pictures Sara!!!!!!!! You really are a great photographer!
I want to know where the wall is! I've been looking for some good walls as well. And, I LOVE your header picture; that's not the one you chose, huh? Your family is absolutely gorgeous.
9 comments:
LOL I feel the same way! I couldn't wait, so they are the same pictures on Facebook, but oh well =) These are AMAZING pictures Sara!!!!!!!! You really are a great photographer!
These really are amazing. You're so talented! Who took the ones of all three? Or did you self time it? Beautiful!
we have a tripod and were running back and forth! we're dorks.
I want to know where the wall is! I've been looking for some good walls as well. And, I LOVE your header picture; that's not the one you chose, huh? Your family is absolutely gorgeous.
So in love with these pictures! You look so great! Seriously.
stephanie - we were just down town kent running through alleys like crazy people. :) The green wall was a garage to some business.
and our greeting card is similar to the header picture, but we used the green background. I thought it was more Christmasy.
I love your photos and your blog. I think I'll have to copy the pose with your leg up for some of our Christmas shots. Amazing photos.
I think you need to show me how you edit your photos because you do an AWESOME job! =) do you use photoscape?
Rachel - Thanks! I use photoscape and photoshop... and am just getting into lightroom. Depends on what I feel like working with.
Post a Comment