Just wanted to fill you guys in - I ordered my first "blog book" from blurb like I mentioned earlier. IT IS AWESOME. The quality is SO good. I think I'll print it off yearly. I was really happy with my book.
that's awesome! i've seen some books in person before that seemed similar to what blurb does and the quality was horrible, so i was too scared to do this. i'm glad you were my guinea pig. i think it probably was worth missing out on the 20% off. =)
Lisa - one thing I wasn't too happy with, is if you pick the layouts that are mostly text with the small pictures on the side pannel, they turned out a little fuzzy. Even with high res pics. My book was mostly text, so I was pleased. The picture quality when big was fine.
3 comments:
that's awesome! i've seen some books in person before that seemed similar to what blurb does and the quality was horrible, so i was too scared to do this. i'm glad you were my guinea pig. i think it probably was worth missing out on the 20% off.
=)
Lisa - one thing I wasn't too happy with, is if you pick the layouts that are mostly text with the small pictures on the side pannel, they turned out a little fuzzy. Even with high res pics. My book was mostly text, so I was pleased. The picture quality when big was fine.
-oh one more thing.
artscow.com is offering a 30pg 12x12 photo book for $24.99 shipping included.
coupon code: 12X1230PBK
expires on 12/10
I've used them before, too. That might be worth checking out.
Post a Comment