We were in a car accident on the way to the fair in down town Puyallup. To make a long story short, the lady that hit us admitted to being in a hurry and said she was late to work. She went on to tell us her life story and how she's going through this nasty divorce... blah blah blah.
Jimmy called the cops, and when they got there, the story completely changed. She went on to say that we made a U-Turn, and cut in front of her. Nice.
The cop said he's not here to do a murder investigation, but someone needs to get a ticket. He ends up believing her, we got the ticket, she drives off in her fancy-pants SUV and continues on with her day.
We fought it on Monday.
Jimmy rocked. The judge rocked. Lucas gave him cute baby faces to help win his heart.
We Won.
That's not the best part.
Jimmy called his Mom shortly after to tell her the news, but in typical Jimmy fashion, he lied to get a rise out of her.
Jimmy: We fought the accident ticket today.
Mom: How'd you do, son?
Jimmy: They're holding me in contempt.
Mom: How much?
Jimmy: $15 grand
Mom: I guess I'll have to sell the farm.
I can't believe she believed him!
I guess it's good to know she's got his back.
When something's not going well, our new saying is,
"I guess I'll have to sell the farm."
We love you, Faye.
...and Jimmy's sorry he pulled your leg. (not really)
Jimmy called the cops, and when they got there, the story completely changed. She went on to say that we made a U-Turn, and cut in front of her. Nice.
The cop said he's not here to do a murder investigation, but someone needs to get a ticket. He ends up believing her, we got the ticket, she drives off in her fancy-pants SUV and continues on with her day.
We fought it on Monday.
Jimmy rocked. The judge rocked. Lucas gave him cute baby faces to help win his heart.
We Won.
That's not the best part.
Jimmy called his Mom shortly after to tell her the news, but in typical Jimmy fashion, he lied to get a rise out of her.
Jimmy: We fought the accident ticket today.
Mom: How'd you do, son?
Jimmy: They're holding me in contempt.
Mom: How much?
Jimmy: $15 grand
Mom: I guess I'll have to sell the farm.
I can't believe she believed him!
I guess it's good to know she's got his back.
When something's not going well, our new saying is,
"I guess I'll have to sell the farm."
We love you, Faye.
...and Jimmy's sorry he pulled your leg. (not really)
2 comments:
Yay for you guys! I got a ticket in an accident a little over a year ago and it was totaly bogus! My story ended totally different than yours....and I'll tell you about it sometime. Your little family is so cute and I love your Christmas card! thank you!
My mom is sooooo gullible!!!! ha ha ha....
Post a Comment