12.18.2009

Jimmy spilled the beans

Last night, while lying in bed, Jimmy and I had our usual nightly recap. He went on to talk about the things he had to do in the morning.

"... I've gotta pick up your gift."

*long pause*

My thoughts are changed to what wonderful treasures he might have found for me.

"...at the Dress Barn."

Then, he laughed and laughed. He laughed so hard no sound came out, and when it did, it was so high pitched that it nearly woke up Lucas.

I guess I don't have a problem with that store, the name just makes me think of Cows.
(which I already feel like most days, so I don't need a store front sign to remind me.)

Thanks, Jimmy. I look forward to seeing my dress. I hope you enjoyed the laugh.

3 comments:

Brad and Keri said...

I died laughing!! You'd think they'd rename it, even dress city sounds a million times better than dress barn.

Kennach said...

bwahahaha...literally laughing out loud! They do have some cute stuff i there, but the name is killer...I listened to 92.5 clown on that store all morning one time, b/c of the name of it...lol

You're hot Sara, you'll rock whatever he got from there girl!

Shannon said...

Too funny! Jer and I have a running joke about that store. After someone told me about the super cute dress they got there I thought I better check it out. I'll just say we found nothing....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails