12.28.2009

hide and seek


This kid has started hiding everywhere. He has learned to be quiet and wait to be found. The other day I couldn't find him. It lasted much too long for comfort. I began running from room to room in a panic. I checked under beds, tables, even the shower. Nothing. I finally went on a whim and looked in his bedroom closet. He shut himself in there and when I opened it, he came rolling out. He laughed and laughed. I, on the other hand was not laughing. That little hooligan. Here he is hiding:


2 comments:

Todd said...

When we were kids (you know how crazy Miller kids are ;)), we were playing hide and seek and my little sister who was about three, hid so well we could not find her. We looked for over an hour and then ended up calling the police. The whole neighborhood was out searching a couple of hours in. In the third hour we found her - Asleep under a pile of clothes in the laundry room!

EmmaJaimeLeBlanc said...

What a little trouble-maker you've got on your hands! Well, his cuteness makes up for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails